A place for everything and everything in its place
Do you need help with any of the following?
• De-cluttering, reducing and organizing - what to keep, what to donate, what to throw out. • Storage solutions - • Preparing to move - Downsize • Paper management - filing systems, what to keep and for how long • Recycling unwanted items • Organizing storage • Arranging repairs • Are you short on time or need support? We can come back to assist with maintenance.
Home organizing we help clients clear clutter from kitchens, bedrooms, closets, bathrooms, garages, offices living areas, porches and any other spaces that have too much stuff! We will help you feel good in your home after just a few hours of intense clutter busting.
Here’s how we organize:
· Understand how you use the space.
· Suggest a way to create order and use the space most effectively.
· Get the right organizing tools (boxes, containers, labels, etc.).
· Put systems in place for you to stay organized.
Each project begins with a 30 minute consultation in your home (no charge). We will establish goals and make a plan with priorities to achieve those goals. All situations include de-cluttering with responsible elimination of unwanted items including donation, recycling, or re-sale where appropriate. And finally, you will receive coaching throughout the process so that you learn the skills necessary to maintain the changes you have made going forward.
Flat rate $30.00 per hour
After assessment we will calculate work hours based on needs and commit with an affordable budget.
"Clutter is stuck energy.
The word "clutter" derives from the Middle English word "clotter,"
which means to coagulate -and that's about as stuck as you can get."
Author of Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui